Monday, January 17, 2011

All the little thing, my face has to endure...


If only the face can talk, not sure either it will grin and gave that ears wide smile or grimace in exasperation, haha, as it has to absorb all tos things I pat on it, obediently twice a day..yeah, feels like talking about the skin care that I currently use (while wondering will I age gracefully, come another 5 6 years times, will that much terrifying wrinkles fades away (eh silap, it doesn’t appear yet, so the right wish is patutnya takde kua langsung, haha), will I look like Winnie Teoh (ape dah nama dia, the founder of a cut above) when i hit 50?)..people say approaching 30 is darn terrifying, and I gez every women feels d same way too..but again, aging is natural, nottin that we can do to stop d process; so instead of worrying about hitting 30, I gez i better start taking extra care of the skin now, so that when I am in my 30ish, or 40ish, I can proudly state my age and look years younger than that, Aminnnn;)..so presenting: my skin care regime, ;)..
so let's starts our SKII journey, ;)..
It starts with this facial treatment cleansing oil, a 2 in one cleansing oil that can thoroughly dissolves stubborn make up, oil based formula and i love the way my skin feels extra smooth after each application. Has to spread it over on d face, massage it in a circular motion, add a small water and cont to massage until oil has becomes white and emulsified. But only use it at nite time before cleanser.

Then comes the facial treatment cleanser, wet the face and use the water to foam cleanser into rich lather.as what the SA told me, the more lather we produce, the cleaner and smoother our face will be..


3rd, the facial treatment clear lotion, act as a toner, and also has the exfoliating medium (careful to avoid the eyes area ya)..one of the reason y SKII doesnt have the scrub in its range is because both clear lotion and miracle essence have already act as the exfoliator.



and here comes the ever famous essense, enriched wit dat miss pitera which claims to have generous number of goodness to the skin..but one thing that i notice, i wont really work if we combine it wit other skin care as i combine it with Dermalogica previously (cett, nak gak kene beli d whole set, haiyaa created a big hole in my purse)..



the 5th step, is the facial treatment repair C which claims to boost the skin renewal process, leaving the skin feeling velvety smooth (ye ke eh, ermm, mungkin untukku, ia masih mengambil masa untuk menyesuaikan diri, :P)..


waahhh, da 5 steps, baru perasan byk rupanya routine2 skin care ini,patutla asik lambat g opis every morning, hahha..



The 6th step-skin cellumination essence- to brighten the aura (haha, tho am bit sceptic about improving the aura via an essence, still, as i just want it, so i just bought it (blame it on the impulse buying trait that is so hard to resist, hahah


ok, step ke 7-skin signature rich melting cream-one of SKII best seller, meant to treat the aging skin, but belasah la, prevention is better than cure right, hehe..as the SA told me that for my age, it's ok to start using the cream..


and finally the last step: using the sun block to prevent the harmful UV rays, even during the cloudy days..ahh, and i just got to know that one of the factor creating the wrinkles is via the UV rays. For the sun block, am still using my Dermalogica sun block, so sayang to discard it away, and so sayang to fork out another few hundreds to buy the new SKII sunblock, huhu..

am happy with the result so far, after about one month using the whole complete set..it might not noticeable to others yet, but at least me myself can notice the improvement to my skin..and may after using it for some times, my skin can really glow like tos SKII spokesperson, hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment